Episode 2 - The Wanderers

I heard of the Sam, Sarah and Brandon from a hiker in the Village. He said it was a family hiking the A.T. This interested me since I dreamed about doing this with my family. I was picking up someone on the Dam and saw this family road walking. I pulled over and asked them if I could talk to them that night. They said yes and this interview took place.
I met up with them a month later at Traildays and was excited to see them. Several months later I got an email from google news with the name “Wanderers.” The article was on them and their completed thru hike. So far their accomplishment has been the most excited I have been for someone who completed the trail. Amazingly enough Brandon broke his arm on the trail, went to the doctors and got a cast. He was told to take it easy. He informed the doctor that wasn’t going to happen because he needed to finish the trail. With a broken arm in cast he, his sister and dad finished the trail. It’s a great story and I hope I can sometime have a part two.

0 Responses to “Episode 2 - The Wanderers”

Post a Comment